Seeker..!!


I am neither a religious nor a spiritual person..maybe certain awful incidents in my life made me not get into these way of life. In fact I don't even offer any prayers. Being born in an orthodox Tambhram family I do have to do regular festivities but I just do it .That's all . Never asked for anything. Just go with the flow..not very much stressed out on anything life had thrown me so far. Whatever it is we need to face it on our own. No one is going to bear your pain and sufferings. This is how I was ...reading books,listening to music...the one's we have to hear when you are living with teeny weeny kids..!! When good souls of my genre are reading philosophy and other Godly things, I dance for a petta rap with my grandson๐Ÿ˜œ Well this me in me changed by me ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ For good?? Don't know.. I am yet to reach a far far place to get the good sense and maturity.. I am still in a toddler phase..!!

"Tadviddhi Pranipatena Pariprashnena Sevaya,
Upadekshyanti Te Jnanam Jnaninastattwadarshinah" 
A script from Bhagavath Gita resonates that one should completely surrender to their Guru without any iota of doubts on things to attain spiritual way to reach God,  to serve his Guru devoid of any Ego that he is doing seva..ie he mustn't feel that he is doing something great..with complete surrender of his own Ego, If he feels humbly and genuinely from his heart to get liberated from this worldly affair the Guru himself will show his presence and take him as his disciple. He is not there to teach you anything but show you a path where it will lead you to a blissful state..an ultimum for every human to complete his cycle of birth.  Why am i saying all these?? 
I am paying my tributes to my friend the one who have shown me this path. He didn't ask me to follow in fact he just said Daaji as his Master..and I just started digging Google about his Master  and Sahaj Marg and bought the books  "designing  Destiny  and The Heartfulness Way" By Daaji through Amazon Kindle. The books turned my life.. got fascinated with his simple and practical wisdom. And the reason may also be due to my high regards on my friend, I wanted to explore more.Started following in all networks available. Found this Heartfulness App and heard everything through the Master repeatedly. I was skeptical initially due to my lifestyle..never been serious on anything so far in all my life. And now I am more attached(!!) to my meditation sessions. I will never miss my 5 AM (sometimes 5.30) & 9 PM  session at any cost. My entire system gets ready for that time to sit. What did I learn through?? It seems like I am little bit tamed and beginning to understand that you really don't need to stress out on things which is out of your hands.All that you have to spread Love even if you are just an acquaintance in one's mind..๐Ÿ˜Š Anyways Life is full of choices and also a learning experience for us all. We should follow where our heart takes us to because the Heart knows what we need to do as it is full of truth nothing but truth..! Whereas our minds are always manipulative and how much ever we try to control our mind it just zigs back as our wants go on multiplying infinity.

 Wishing sincerely for this Covid 19( Vilus aka virus bad boy as my grandson Ayaan would say) to move away soon so that I could  make a visit and sit along with our beloved Master Daaji on Sundays at Kanha Shanti Vanam..!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

hi

Multani mitti - clay pack to give sheen to Taj Mahal...

Too much familiarity breeds contempt?